Robert Greenwald and Brave New Films has a new video announcing the launch of the Fox Business Network (FBN):
Remember, we’re talking about the network whose chairman promised to make it a more “business friendly” business network. Its managing editor, Neil Cavuto, has already compiled an impressive collection of rosy-hued Foxaganda.
Fox Attacks is soliciting headlines from the public that reflect Fox’s unique slant on the news. Here are some of my predictions for the sort of stories we are likely to see on FBN:
- Relentless Bombings In Iraq: An Opportunity For Kuwaiti Building Contractors?
- Bush Vetoes SCHIP Bill: A Boost For Insurance Companies’ Profits?
- Commerce Secretary: Dem Flag Lapel Pin Boycott Hurts Trade With Chinese Pin Manufacturers.
- Health Care Crisis: Time To Buy Stock In Forest Lawn?
- Democrat Bill Restricts Lobbyists: Former Congressmen Headed For Welfare?
- Global Warming: Do Environmentalists Aid Terrorists By Keeping Climate Comfortable In Desert Hideouts?
Go to Fox Attacks and contribute your own headlines.