The “Fair and Balanced” network, Fox News, has just promoted Bill Sammon to VP And Washington Managing Editor. Just so you know who will be heading up the political newsgathering for the so-called news network, here is a collection of his writings:
- The Evangelical President: George Bush’s Struggle to Spread a Moral Democracy Throughout the World
- At Any Cost: How Al Gore Tried to Steal the Election
- Strategery: How George W. Bush Is Defeating Terrorists, Outwitting Democrats, and Confounding the Mainstream Media.
- Fighting Back: The War on Terrorism from Inside the White House
- Misunderestimated: The President Battles Terrorism, Media Bias and the Bush Haters
Bill Sammon is no less ideological or partisan than Bill O’Reilly. Now he will be in charge of all Washington news decisions. That means both establishing the tone and slant of stories they report, and determining what stories to refrain from reporting. He will also continue to appear on Fox News offering his opinions as a news analyst. Fox still hasn’t learned that opinions are not a part of the journalist’s responsibilities.
See the full contingent of Fox News authors here.