In a challenge dripping with sarcasm and scorn, Glenn Beck pretended to invite George Soros onto his show for a one-on-one debate. Of course, it was just another of the phony clown shows Beck puts on to the delight of his fans who think his act is real.
But just in case Soros had an afternoon free and, in a moment of weakness, thought it might be a hoot to jostle Beck’s diseased brain around for hour, I offer the following:
Top 10 Reasons George Soros Should Refuse To Debate Glenn Beck.
- Why would he waste an hour arguing with a third rate Muppet imitator?
- He’s already booked on The Lying Weasel Crybaby Hour.
- Sarah Palin and Byron Williams are hiding in the Green Room with chloroform and duct tape.
- He wants to see Beck debate Keith Olbermann first.
- Rupert and the other billionaires would make fun of him.
- The cast of Jersey Shore would be more challenging.
- He’s afraid of catching something before Obamacare kicks in.
- His facts are no match for Beck’s delusions.
- Being called a socialist 12 times a minute isn’t really a debate.
And the #1 Reason George Soros Should Refuse To Debate Glenn Beck…
- Glenn Beck will be there.