Relax America. The Whiner-in-Chief is on the job. Donald Trump is vigorously discharging his duties at his luxurious Palm Beach golf resort while the rest of us are struggling to put food on the table, pay our rents and mortgages, and avoid contracting the deadly coronavirus. At least we can rest assured that Trump – who regards his “duties” as bitterly complaining about how terrible he is treated – can whine better than anyone else. He said so himself, bragging that “I am the most fabulous whiner.”
Be sure to visit and follow News Corpse on Instagram.
The problem for Trump is that his whining is having no effect whatsoever on those to whom he is directing it: the press that tells the truth about him; the public that decisively rejected him; and even his own Republican comrades who don’t listen to him. In fact, Trump’s obsessed whinery is so witheringly ineffective that it only serves to make him look more feeble and eminently ignorable. Which is what he is experiencing today by the barrel full.
So you have to wonder why Trump continues his impotent griping when it is so obviously useless. Just in the past week he has posted these plaintive wailings that have succeeded in getting him nothing at all:
- “@BrianKempGA should resign from office. He is an obstructionist who refuses to admit that we won Georgia, BIG!”
- “When are we going to be allowed to do signature verification in Fulton County, Georgia?”
- “Unless Republicans have a death wish, and it is also the right thing to do, they must approve the $2000 payments ASAP.”
- “Republican leadership only wants the path of least resistance. Our leaders (not me, of course!) are pathetic. They only know how to lose!”
- “Weak and tired Republican “leadership” will allow the bad Defense Bill to pass. Say goodbye to VITAL Section 230 termination, your National Monuments, Forts (names!) and Treasures (inserted by Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren)”
- “Breaking News: In Pennsylvania there were 205,000 more votes than there were voters. This alone flips the state to President Trump.”
- “Time for Republican Senators to step up and fight for the Presidency”
- “The U.S. Supreme Court has been totally incompetent and weak on the massive Election Fraud that took place in the 2020 Presidential Election.”
- “The “Justice” Department and the FBI have done nothing about the 2020 Presidential Election Voter Fraud”
- “Mitch & the Republicans do NOTHING, just want to let it pass. NO FIGHT!”
- “I saved at least 8 Republican Senators, including Mitch, from losing in the last Rigged (for President) Election. Now they (almost all) sit back and watch me fight against a crooked and vicious foe, the Radical Left Democrats. I will NEVER FORGET!”
- “Twitter is going wild with their flags, trying hard to suppress even the truth. Just shows how dangerous they are”
The only message Trump is sending with this non-stop blathering is that nobody – not even his “friends” in the wingnut media and Republican Party – are paying any attention to him. They surely are not complying with his demands or he wouldn’t have to repeat them so frequently – and desperately. With the exception of a few ultra-cultist Trumpies (i.e. Louis Gohmert, Josh Hawley, Kelly Loeffler, etc.), he is being brushed off like an unwanted fleck of orange-stained dandruff. And yet, he keeps crying out for attention and obedience that he isn’t getting. Which further proves how weak he really is.
Is this the image of a strong leader that Trump hopes to present? Do his dimwitted disciples see how pitiful he is in the eyes of his assumed allies? Is he completely oblivious to the fact that this incessant whining reveals the pathetic loser that is hiding behind his transparent facade of machismo? Or is he just too lost in desperation and the fear of what awaits him – financially and legally – in civilian life?
Either way, Trump is displaying more of the lack of character that has been his hallmark for most of the past half century. So why would anyone expect anything different now? And for good measure, Trump also tweeted this woeful whine on Wednesday morning as if to affirm his laughable inadequacy:
Twitter is shadow banning like never before. A disgrace that our weak and ineffective political leadership refuses to do anything about Big Tech. They’re either afraid or stupid, nobody really knows!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 30, 2020
NOTE: Twitter recently suspended the News Corpse account after 11 years without giving a reason. So if anyone wants to tweet articles from my website, please feel free to do so often and repeatedly. Thanks for your support.
How Fox News Deceives and Controls Their Flock:
Fox Nation vs. Reality: The Fox News Cult of Ignorance.
Available now at Amazon.