If anyone still needs convincing that Fox News is an entertainment medium that produces nothing but hostile and divisive, politically charged melodrama, this may be the proof you’ve been waiting for. The devotedly right-wing purveyor of propaganda has been staging episodes to stir up opposition to Critical Race Theory (CRT), an academic field of study of that is defined as an “attempt to understand how victims of systemic racism are affected by cultural perceptions of race.”
However, on Fox News CRT is just a thinly veiled substitute for anything related to racial politics. And Fox uses it to advance their blatantly racist agenda. To achieve that goal Fox has been airing segments that featured allegedly ordinary folks who are appalled at what they claim is indoctrination and/or brainwashing of their children. A more accurate description would educating.
These segments are carefully scripted to inflame Fox’s easily fooled audience. And they also cast the players to assure maximum deception. The guests that Fox book, it turns out, are not so ordinary after all all. They are, in fact, Republican operatives. Media Matters has compiled a collection of some the recent imposers, including…
- Ian Prior: A “Loudoun County parent” who has also worked for the National Republican Congressional Committee and a Karl Rove super PAC.
- Quisha King: An an “everyday American” who is also a GOP strategist and worked for the Republican National Committee in 2020.
- Patti Hidalgo Menders: A “Loudoun County, Virginia, parent” who also works for Majority Strategies, a GOP media consulting firm.
- Lilit Vanetsyan: A “Fairfax County teacher” who is a reporter for the pro-Trump Right Side Broadcasting Network.
- Barry Bennett: A “Virginia Little League Parent” who was also a senior adviser to Trump’s 2016 campaign.
- Nicole Neily: A “parent fighting against CRT” who was also affiliated with the conservative FreedomWorks.
- Elizabeth Schultz: A “school board member” who was also a former Trump administration official.
- Carrie Lukas: A “Virginia mom” who worked at the Independent Women’s Forum and wrote “Checking Progressive Privilege.”
- Bridget Ziegler: A “mother of three girls” who is also a precinct committeewoman for the Republican Party of Sarasota County.
- Deborah Flora: A “school District mom” who also hosts a right-wing radio program.
- Joe Mobley: A “father of three” who also hosts a podcast on how to respond to criticisms from liberals.
This is typical of how Fox News stages their so-called “news” presentations. Their hosts are partisan mouthpieces who have no expertise in journalism or public affairs. Their guests are invariably right-wing shills who are committed to advancing their political interests. And all of them are shameless liars who are more interested in scoring points than informing viewers. Yet somehow these cretins still have the gall to accuse others of indoctrination and brainwashing.
NOTE: Twitter recently suspended the News Corpse account after 11 years without giving a reason. So if anyone wants to tweet articles from my website, please feel free to do so often and repeatedly. Also, Be sure to visit and follow News Corpse on Instagram. Thanks for your support.
How Fox News Deceives and Controls Their Flock:
Fox Nation vs. Reality: The Fox News Cult of Ignorance.
Available now at Amazon.